pythoncom and MTS

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Dec 17 22:36:24 EST 1999

We dont have any MTS examples, although someone has offered to write some.
In general, it "just works" - the objects work as normal, and access to MTS
features is obtained by using normal COM objects.

I am the primary maintainer, although there is a pycom-dev mailing list and
the sources are available via CVS - but I am not the only contributor.

Mark.

news:83dgtf$orc$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...