[Python-Dev] 1.6 job list

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:19:33 -0500

[GregS proposes a partial packaging of std modules for 1.6, Guido objects on
 spurious grounds, GregS refutes that, Guido agrees]

> I'll have to invent a different reason why I don't want this -- because
> I really don't!

This one's easy!  It's why I left the 20th of the 20 Pythonic Theses for you
to fill in <wink>.  All you have to do now is come up with a pithy way to
say "if it's something Guido is so interested in that he wants to be deeply
involved in it himself, but it comes at a time when he's buried under prior
commitments, then tough tulips, it waits".

shades-of-the-great-renaming-ly y'rs  - tim