[Python-Dev] 1.6 job list

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:40:54 -0500 (EST)

Guido wrote:

> OK, that's reasonable.  I'll have to invent a different reason why I
> don't want this -- because I really don't!

I'm glad this organize-the-library-in-packages initiative seems to be
moving towards concentrating on the organization, rather than just
starting to put obvious things in the obvious places.  Personally, i
*crave* sensible, discoverable organization.  The only thing i like less
than complicated disorganization is complicated misorganization - and i
think that just diving in and doing the "obvious" placements would have
the terrible effect of making it harder, not easier, to move eventually to
the right arrangement.

Ken
klm@digicool.com