[Python-Dev] guidelines for contributing to Python

Peter Schneider-Kamp nowonder@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:36:56 +0000

Moshe Zadka wrote:

> No, I meant something along the lines of "the jitterbug database is at the
> following URL:, to get a list of the currently-open bugs, do this, to get
> a list of the bugs which are related to some area do that" and so on.

Non-authoritative answer:

the jitterbug database is at the following URL:
http://www.python.org/python-bugs
[parrot.python.org at 132.151.19.90]

to get a list of the currently-open bugs, click on open
(between the second last and the last horizontal ruler)

to get a list of the bugs which are related to some area,
enter an appropriate regular expression and press
"Select Messages", then select open (or whatever category
you'd like to view)

hope-that-helps-ly y'rs
Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter@schneider-kamp.de