[Python-Dev] guidelines for contributing to Python

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:59:46 +0300 (IDT)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Tim Peters wrote:

> [Moshe Zadka]
> > In the mean time, could anyone send an explanation about
> > Jitterbug? (where it is, what should we look for, etc.)
>
> Jitterbug is the bug-tracking system Python currently uses (at python.org).
> That's why it would be keen if SourceForge could import all its info by
> magic.

No, I meant something along the lines of "the jitterbug database is at the
following URL:, to get a list of the currently-open bugs, do this, to get
a list of the bugs which are related to some area do that" and so on.

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.