[Python-Dev] PEPs on the web

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:36:47 -0500

"Barry A. Warsaw" wrote:

> 2) I'm not crazy about the front page for python.sourceforge.net.
>    Do the links go with the blue box above or below the link?  The
>    first box say "On this site..."  Which is this site?
>    python.sourceforge.net or the site pointed to by the link above (or
>    below :)?  Do the blue boxes serve any real purpose?

A clear title at the top would be good.

The other titles don't need to be in all caps. The blue tables are not
necessary. Keep it simple Schneider-Kamp :)

Still, what is there is so much better than what was there before that I
feel bad complaining. It's definately an important development!

It's difficult to extract sense from strings, but they're the only
communication coin we can count on.
	- http://www.cs.yale.edu/~perlis-alan/quotes.html