[Python-Dev] Patches

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:18:31 -0500 (CDT)

    Thomas> Now that everyone of importance is off to sunny California, how
    Thomas> about we put some of the patches that have been idling on the SF
    Thomas> PM to the vote ?

As someone who has been assigned some patches that are still open (isatty,
normpath fix, history functions for readline), I'm still pretty much in the
dark about what my rights and responsibilities are.  Am I supposed to
eyeball a patch and check it in if it looks okay (compiles, doesn't break
"make test", etc)?  Am I supposed to bring it up for discussion on
python-dev?  Something entirely different (blow up a bush, perhaps)?

I just submitted a feature request for the patch manager at SF.  I asked for
the following:

    1. better selection/exclusion predicates for the filtering function
    2. filtering based on assignee/submitter
    3. display of a patch's state in the table

If you'd like to review it and add your own two cents, it's at

    https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=41288

Skip