[Python-Dev] Py_PROTO elimination in Include/

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:49:21 +0200

On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 01:01:23PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> Perhaps the person assigned to these patches would care to keep
> their statuses up to date?  Not naming any names here <wink>, [..]

Well, augmented assignment isn't assigned to anyone yet, so I guess I'll
keep it up to date ;) Besides, it can be tricky to keep a patch up to date
if you didn't write it yourself: you might fail to notice tiny details the
original author had in the back of his head. Not that this particular clash
was hard to resolve, of course, it was mostly context-clash, plus the issue
of writing the patch ANSI style itself ;)

Unless of course being assigned to a patch means you have to know it as well
as the author(s), in which case I hush up and wait for Guido to assign you
to the augassign patch ;-)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>