[Python-Dev] Py_PROTO elimination in Include/

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:38:05 -0400

[Tim]
> Perhaps the person assigned to these patches would care to keep
> their statuses up to date?  Not naming any names here <wink>, [..]

[Thomas Wouters, with his heart in the right place but on the wrong track]
> Well, augmented assignment isn't assigned to anyone yet, so I guess
> I'll keep it up to date ;)

Keeping a patch up to date is different than keeping the patch *status* up
to date.  I was talking about the latter.  When Guido (or anyone else)
notices that a patch is out of date, I am gently <snort> suggesting that
they change the SourceForge Patch Manager Status field to "Out of date"
themself (rather than, e.g., leaving the status "Open" and posting to
Python-Dev that the status is wrong now -- the latter is an instance of the
"active mailing list write-only black hole" we moved to SF to get away
from).