[Python-Dev] breaking list.append() (was: Python-checkins digest, Vol 1 #370 - 8 msgs)

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:11:01 -0800 (PST)

+1 on breaking it now, rather than deferring it Yet Again.

IMO, there has been plenty of warning, and there is plenty of time to
correct the software.

I'm +0 on adding a warning architecture to Python to support issuing a
warning/error when .append is called with multiple arguments.

-g