[Python-Dev] Adding a new class to the library?

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 20:52:53 -0400

Guido van Rossum <guido@beopen.com>:
> Have a look at the tree widget in IDLE.  That's Tk specific, but I
> believe there's a lot of GUI independent concepts in there.  IDLE's
> path and object browsers are built on it.  How does this compare?

Where is this in the CVS tree? I groveled for it but without success.
--

To make inexpensive guns impossible to get is to say that you're
putting a money test on getting a gun.  It's racism in its worst form.