[PyConUK-adm-priv] Cardiff Conference Wireless

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:33:22 EDT 2016

Hi Craig,

Thanks for following this up.  Unfortunately, I think £13k is going to be a
lot more than we can pay for.

This means that we're going to have to plan for a low-wifi conference,
which is a shame but not the end of the world.  In particular, it means
we'll have to:

   - clearly set expectations, and ask people to avoid using the wifi
   unless requied
   - encourage people to bring devices that they can tether from
   - get workshop leaders to make all their materials and setup
   instructions available in advance
   - buy dongles that we can give to speakers if required
   - maybe buy dongles that we can make available to delegates for short
   periods at the reception desck

Anybody else: thoughts?

Cheers,

Peter.