[Mailman-Users] Edit automated responses

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Nov 23 12:11:08 EST 2019

On 11/23/19 8:45 AM, Christian F Buser via Mailman-Users wrote:

> In what cases will the "User notice of held post" be used by the system
> (or, asked differently: in what cases will messages be held)?
>
> I believe this is only if a non-member wants to send something or when
> the message is too big. Are there other cases as well?

Message from a moderated member
General Options -> administrivia
Privacy options ... -> Recipient Filters ->
    require_explicit_destination
    max_num_recipients
Privacy options ... -> Spam filters ->
    header_filter_rules with hold action
    bounce_matching_headers
Mail<->News gateways -> news_moderation = moderated
header matches mm_cfg.KNOWN_SPAMMERS (default is empty)