[Mailman-Users] Edit automated responses

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Sat Nov 23 11:45:07 EST 2019

Thank you, Mark Sapiro and Brian Carpenter, for the responses.

In what cases will the "User notice of held post" be used by the system
(or, asked differently: in what cases will messages be held)?

I believe this is only if a non-member wants to send something or when
the message is too big. Are there other cases as well?

Thanks again
Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe für Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org