[Mailman-Users] deleting archives, default sender addresses

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 27 12:09:23 EST 2019

A much better list for Mailman 3 is mailman-users at mailman3.org
<https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users@mailman3.org/>.
Several Mailman 3 developers don't read this list. Also, have you tried
installing Mailman 3 on Solaris? It should work although there may be
some dependency gotchas. If you do succeed and it's not straightforward,
we'd appreciate your feedback.

See <https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty/issues/3>

>   Second, address confirmation emails are coming from
> postorius at localhost.local.  I've dug and dug, and I've not been able to
> override it.  There are numerous archived forum posts about this, and
> none of the proposed solutions I've found seem to work.  Help?

That is

DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL = 'postorius at localhost.local'

in your Django settings.py. Put your desired override in settings_local.py.