[Mailman-Users] deleting archives, default sender addresses

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Feb 27 11:11:50 EST 2019

  Hi folks.  I'm a longtime Mailman 2 user, working with Mailman 3 for
the first time (specifically v3.1.1) and things are going pretty well so
far.  I don't particularly like having to run it under Linux (we're a
Solaris-based outfit) but I bit the bullet and built a VM for it.

  I've hit two little snags, though.  First, I created a test list and
exercised it a bit, then deleted it...the archives are still in
Hyperkitty, though.  How can I delete those?

  Second, address confirmation emails are coming from
postorius at localhost.local.  I've dug and dug, and I've not been able to
override it.  There are numerous archived forum posts about this, and
none of the proposed solutions I've found seem to work.  Help?

             Thanks,
             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ