[Mailman-Users] Check message size before moderation status?

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Thu Dec 5 11:57:46 EST 2019

Folks:

I want to adjust my MM install so that it will check the message size
before a subscribers moderation status.

Would this be the appropriate change to mm_cfg.py?

GLOBAL_PIPELINE.remove('Moderate')
GLOBAL_PIPELINE.insert(GLOBAL_PIPELINE.index('Emergency'), 'Moderate')

Thanks!

david
--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to
raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.
You can make a tax-deductible donation to my ride by visiting
https://mideml.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive
donation map ... https://mideml.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky
thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!