[Mailman-Users] -EXT-Re: Setting up SSL Virtualhost for Mailman

Parker, Michael D. Michael.D.Parker at ga.com
Tue Sep 11 17:00:47 EDT 2018

Hmmm....I seem to remember that there are places in the configuration files where http:// that would need to be changed to https://.
If I also recall, existing mail lists have the http:// reference in them which would have to be changed also.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Email: michael.d.parker at ga.com      <<<<< NOTE:  Remember to include my middle initial >>>>>

Michael D. Parker, CISSP
EMS Programs Cybersecurity, Architecture, Software & Controls Division
General Atomics
ElectroMagnetics Systems Group (GA-EMS)
+1-858-964-6675 work phone
+1-858-376-7474 mobile phone
16969 Mesamint Street
San Diego, CA      92127-2407

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended to be confidential to the person(s)
 to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended
recipient or if you are unable to deliver this communication to the intended recipient, you
must not read, use or disseminate this information. If you have received this communication
in error, please advise the sender immediately by telephone and delete this message and any
 attachments without retaining a copy.