[Mailman-Users] Internationalizing administrative aliases

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Sun May 20 05:42:18 EDT 2018

Hi, thanks for the hint.

However, the changes have effect only on Postfix. I can send a "help"
request to prova3-peto at poshto.esperanto.cat but the reply seems to come
from prova3-owner at poshto.esperanto.cat, not from
prova3-posedanto@þoshto.esperanto.cat. On the other hand, when I reply
to prova3-owner I only get a message delivery error; I can only write to
prova3-posedanto.

To fully internalionalize Mailman I would have to edit its templates,
not just Postfix. Has anybody ever tried this? I guess my idea of
"internationalization" is more ambitious than usual. Does anybody know
where I can configure the variables that get substituted in the
templates like %(requestaddr)s or  %(adminaddr)s?

El 13/05/18 a les 13:41, Mark Sapiro ha escrit: