[Mailman-Users] new user

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Sun May 13 08:31:12 EDT 2018

Hello Phillip Waters. On Sat, 12 May 2018 10:32:06 +0000, you wrote:

> I deleted that list and tried to start over.
> However, On the main page for Cpanel it shows the list is still there:
>
> Mailing Lists
> <https://nemunas.tchmachines.com:2083/cpsess9309149334/frontend/paper_lantern/mail/lists.html>
> 1 / ∞

Mh - without you telling us your credentials for cPanel, we won't be able to see anything there... :-)

> Failed to create the mailing list “d4 at XXXXXX.org”: The requested
> mailing list address, “d4 at XXXXXX.org”, conflicts with the forwarder
>d4 at XXXXXX.org <mailto:dist4 at gaafg.org> <mailto:dist4 at gaafg.org>
> d4 at XXXXXX.org”, you must first delete the forwarder that conflicts
> with that name. <mailto:dist4 at gaafg.org>

The forwarders are "mail address aliases", which you can set up (or delete) in the second icon of cPanel's "Email" section.

Christian
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org