[Mailman-Users] new user

Phillip Waters muddy at muddys.org
Sat May 12 06:32:06 EDT 2018

I have three separate domains all hosted by the same company. I created
a private mailing list for one of my domains as a test to try and see if
it was something I could use. Turn out it is something I want to use. I
deleted that list and tried to start over.
However, On the main page for Cpanel it shows the list is still there:

Mailing Lists
<https://nemunas.tchmachines.com:2083/cpsess9309149334/frontend/paper_lantern/mail/lists.html>
1 / ∞

When in fact it isn't. I want to re-create that list with the same name,
however, when I tried to create the list again I get the following
error:

Failed to create the mailing list “d4 at XXXXXX.org”: The requested mailing
list address, “d4 at XXXXXX.org”, conflicts with the forwarder
“d4 at XXXXXX.org <mailto:dist4 at gaafg.org> <mailto:dist4 at gaafg.org>