[Mailman-Users] Recent phishing mails are targeting mailing-lists -- and do pass

Richard Shetron guest2 at sgeinc.com
Tue Sep 26 09:23:21 EDT 2017

Spamassassin produces a numeric rating for for an email based on
multiple rules.  Legitimate email can easily get a rating of 3 or 4
based on the way you have it configured.  I've seen double digit ratings
as well.  If you check for a single digit, you may be filtering
legitimate emails that have a low score.

On 9/26/2017 7:58 AM, Robert Heller wrote:
[snip]

> I also use Spamassassin on my server, so having a rule like:

> is also helpful at catching spam and phishing mail.

[snip]