[Mailman-Users] Moderating the full message body

Barco van Rhijn barco at atservice.co.za
Tue Feb 14 01:22:12 EST 2017

I'm in need of more of the body text when moderating a message.

When new users post for the first time they often need moderation in the
beginning while they settle in. After this users are left to post more
freely while the community keeps a watchful eye.

I'm aware that if a message is held for moderation that I can:

  * View an excerpt of the body text
  * Forward the message on to myself (In a time consuming format where I
    have to open the message as an attachment for every message). This
    format is very unfriendly to work with if you process more than 10
    messages this way.

1. My question really is if it's possible to enable viewing the entire
body in moderation.

Or

2. If it's possible to have messages that are forwarded (like a
traditional message forward - on to the moderator).

Barco