[Mailman-Users] Problem with AOL

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 14 17:36:45 EST 2017

On 02/13/2017 07:45 PM, David Andrews wrote:
> Does anyone know if AOL has changed its DMARC policies recently.  All of
> a sudden I am getting lots of AOL bounces, or maybe they have black
> listed us?  nfbnet.org

Back to the original question.

I don't think AOL has changed anything with respect to DMARC. If it is
not the case that these are bounces of users own posts, then there is
another issue. What do the bounces (or rejects in the mail log) say is
the reason?

You may find <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030690> helpful.