[Mailman-Users] Moderating the full message body

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 14 10:09:18 EST 2017

On 02/13/2017 10:22 PM, Barco van Rhijn wrote:

> 1. My question really is if it's possible to enable viewing the entire
> body in moderation.

The number of lines of the message body displayed in the admindb web
interface can be set in mm_cfg.py. The Defaults.py setting is

ADMINDB_PAGE_TEXT_LIMIT = 4096

> Or
>
> 2. If it's possible to have messages that are forwarded (like a
> traditional message forward - on to the moderator).

The admindb interface has a Forward checkbox. Check the box, set the
message disposition to 'Defer', change the default listname-owner
address for the forward if necessary and Submit. Then after reviewing
the forwarded message, go back and Accept, Reject or Discard the message