[Mailman-Users] How to actively read the list online?

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Fri Jul 8 12:08:10 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply and thanks for showing me a working link for HyperKitty.  I saw mention of HyperKitty on the net but didn't see any example screens, so I wasn't sure if it would be worth the trouble of downloading/installing or not.  It actually looks like the closest match to what I was looking for, but it's true that I don't know if it does automatic updates.

I'll check into HyperKitty.  Thanks!

/raj