[Mailman-Users] transport-mailman and virtual-mailman not updated with new list

Eggert Ehmke eggert.ehmke at berlin.de
Fri Jan 8 08:05:49 EST 2016

Hello Mark,

thank you, that looks much better now! The alias, transport and virtual tables
are now correct.  The problem that remains may be postfix or dovecot related,
but perhaps you have an idea too:

When I send a mail to list at domain2.de, it is forwarded to list at domain1.de,
which does not work of course.

Jan  8 13:56:05 domain1 postfix/pipe[2066]: 9EE1C1003F1: to=<list at domain1.de>,
orig_to=<list at domain2.de>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.03, delays=0.02/0/0/0.02,
dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown)

Eggert