[Mailman-Users] transport-mailman and virtual-mailman not updated with new list

Eggert Ehmke eggert.ehmke at berlin.de
Fri Jan 8 11:42:04 EST 2016

Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2016, 14:05:49 schrieb Eggert Ehmke:
> Hello Mark,
>
> thank you, that looks much better now! The alias, transport and virtual
> tables are now correct.  The problem that remains may be postfix or dovecot
> related, but perhaps you have an idea too:
>
> When I send a mail to list at domain2.de, it is forwarded to list at domain1.de,
> which does not work of course.
>
> Jan  8 13:56:05 domain1 postfix/pipe[2066]: 9EE1C1003F1:
> to=<list at domain1.de>, orig_to=<list at domain2.de>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.03,
> delays=0.02/0/0/0.02, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown)

I think this is because in the virtual_mailman all list addresses are mapped
to the naked list name, and postfix then appends the default domain. I thought
this would be prevented by the mailman/bin/postfix-to-mailman.py script, but it
does not work. I also found a comment of you stating you don't see the reason
for this script. However, what can be done to make it work?