[Mailman-Users] footer format

Kim, DongInn dikim at indiana.edu
Tue Dec 13 16:31:44 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for looking into my problem.

I do not know what is going on with the digital signature part but I am wondering if you can take a look at the full raw source of the message and see if there is any clues to debug this issue? This message was sent with my S/MIME signature.
http://www.crest.iu.edu/~dikim/mailman_footer.txt <http://www.crest.iu.edu/~dikim/mailman_footer.txt>

The raw source has the correct format of plain text footer but it is ignored and another footer seems to be displayed with the html format.
Why does it have two footer contents?

Regards,

--
- DongInn