[Mailman-Users] Off topic, how to get in verizon.net's good graces?

Arlen Raasch araasch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:22:21 EDT 2016

Well, I am glad (in a way) to hear that its not just me.

By the way, I learned that Verizon does not issue verizon.net accounts to
its new landline customers.  It seems they don't want to compete with AOL,
which they now own.

As such, it may be that few company resources are assigned to handling such
stuff inside what remains of the deprecated verizon.net company.

Arlen Raasch