[Mailman-Users] Altering 'From' address for a list

Tony Stocker akostocker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:31:53 CEST 2015

I've been directed by management to change/munge the 'From' address of a
mailing list that is used for announcements to a non-list address.  This is
in addition to providing the specific 'Reply-to' address via configuration
which has already been done.  In other words instead of seeing an email
with a header like so: