[Mailman-Users] Server config problems

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Sun Oct 12 01:07:40 CEST 2014

Hello:

I am a longtime Mailman list owner/moderator, and I just moved all my
web sites and accompanying lists to InMotion, which makes Mailman
available via cPanel on VPS and dedicated accounts.  InMotion supports
Mailman pretty poorly, a fact I had forgotten, having left them back in
2006.

Because of what I figure is a server misconfiguration or a cron problem,
I don't receive moderator notifications from any of my lists.  I do not
have the time or ability to track down the problem myself, and
InMotion's people have no experience or training with Mailman.  (In
fact, I remembered InMotion's poor Mailman support while searching the
archives of this very list and running across a post I made in 2006
about this very same problem.)

Is there anyone on this list who has the expertise and willingness to
work with InMotion to troubleshoot and fix this problem for a reasonable
fee to be negotiated?  It may even be fixable using the SSH access on my
account.

Profuse apologies if this is an inappropriate post.  I have also checked
the consultants page on the Mailman web site and contacted one of those
companies, but I don't know whether they mostly do hosting.  I really
don't want to move my sites and lists again, having just gotten
everything in one place.

Thanks,

Tracey