[Mailman-Users] Parallel list question

Mike Starr mike at writestarr.com
Sat May 3 19:42:42 CEST 2014

I'd like to add my thanks as well... the folks who have contributed to
the discussion and I'm guessing a large number behind the scenes have
done (and continue to do) a great service... not just to Mailman but to
users all over the world who have no idea of the dedication and effort
of those of you below their radar. Thank you all.

Best Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Starr, Writer
Technical Writer   -    Online Help Developer   -   WordPress Websites