[Mailman-Users] Parallel list question

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat May 3 19:55:51 CEST 2014

> On May 3, 2014, at 12:03 PM, Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
>
>> On 05/02/2014 03:41 PM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>>
>> Want to have all subscribers to list A receive from, and be able to post to, list B. Purpose is to change the list title shown in the Subject: field, and have different admin options for list B.
>

> Since you want the list A subscribers to get the list A subject_prefix
> for posts to list B,

I should have been clearer that I do want list B's subject_prefix to change.  I think I can work it out now based on your suggestions...

Incidentally, this brings up (what might be considered) a sophomoric question: how to copy a list's config over to a test version of that list, without copying over the member list?  Probably a FAQ that I should be aware of...

Now back to understanding the conditions I should implement for an active 2000+ member list on the anvil of DMARC.

Thanks again
--
Rob Lingelbach
http://colorist.org