[Mailman-Users] Q : Has anyone successfully deployed Mailman over a Plesk-based Linux system ?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Mar 22 23:17:39 CET 2014

On 03/22/2014 02:54 PM, Jacques Setton wrote:

> For information, the relevant configuration details of the VPS we are using
> are :

> -       Mailman 2.1.12
>
> -       Python 3.3.1

I overlooked this in your original post because it isn't relevant to
your mail delivery issue, but Mailman 2.1.12 is not compatible with
Python 3.3.x. See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/pYA9>.

I also see from your OP that you are trying to run the RHEL Mailman
package under Plesk. I suggest that instead of this, you try the Plesk
provided Mailman.