[Mailman-Users] Q : Has anyone successfully deployed Mailman over a Plesk-based Linux system ?

Jacques Setton jsetton at waycast.com
Sat Mar 22 22:54:23 CET 2014

Hi,

We continue to experience serious difficulties in getting Mailman to fully
operate as expected on a Plesk- packaged Linux server system.

The list management web interface works fine but we definitely can't get
messages addressed to Mailman-related list accounts be correctly processed.

We'd therefore like to know whether anyone ever succeeded in deploying
Mailman over Plesk and, if so, what was done to have it work satisfactorily.

For information, the relevant configuration details of the VPS we are using
are :

-       CentOS 6.4

-       Apache 2.2.15

-       Plesk Panel 11.5.30

-       Postfix 2.8.14

-       Mailman 2.1.12

-       Python 3.3.1

We'd appreciate any feedback / guidance with respect to such environment.

Regards,

 Jacques Setton

  <mailto:jsetton at waycast.com> jsetton at waycast.com