[Mailman-Users] Mailman Subscribers Management

Reinhard Klein r.klein at inode.at
Sat Jul 5 17:03:20 CEST 2014

Hi to all
We have just started to run a Mailing list with nearly 1000 subscribers.
If I go to list the subcribers in the admin web interface, I have only
found the possibilty to search subscribers by name or e-mail adress to
list them, or list all by entering a star (*)
Is there a possibility to search by the content of the other subscriber
list columns like "nomail"  to see who has nomail = on for any reason.
If so, what is the search syntax for that.
Thanks for help!
Reinhard Klein