[Mailman-Users] newsletter with mailman

Fri Jul 4 17:35:57 CEST 2014

On 7/3/14, 7:58 PM, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I need to create a read-only mailing list, and users can't post to list
> and just read news.By the way, i only have mailman web interface, no
> cmd.
> Before any help, Thank you ....
>
> Yours,
> Mohsen

There is a web page in the faq about this:
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030685

The essential basics, make sure all new subscribers are moderated, and
never remove them from moderation (so they can't post). Then if they do
post the messages will be held for review (so you can reject them), or
you can set up filters to automatically reject them (though the reject
message will not be very helpful).

--
Richard Damon