[Mailman-Users] Sub. Invitation digest option

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 7 22:24:10 CET 2014

On 02/07/2014 12:41 PM, Fred H Olson wrote:

> I invited a test address (alias of my regular address) and
> followed the link  in the Verify message but did not see a
> digest option. See:
> http://justcomm.org/temp/Screenshot1.png

I think you mean http://justcomm.org/temp/Screenshot3.png.

What Mailman version is this? Could it be Mailman 2.0.x? My confirmation
page looks like <http://www.msapiro.net/Confirmation_page.png>, and I
think it has looked more or less like that since the beginning of 2.1.

> The Welcome message does offer a URL to change to digest
> (which interestingly did not require me to log it - maybe I was
> still logged in from verifying? )

Yes, if you still had the cookie from logging in as the admin, you
wouldn't be required to log in, but you might be restricted from making
global changes.