[Mailman-Users] Sub. Invitation digest option

Fred H Olson fholson at cohousing.org
Fri Feb 7 21:41:34 CET 2014

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 Mark Sapiro wrote:

>If you follow the web link to the confirm page in the invitation email,
>it includes a 'digests' radio button selection if the user actually has
>a choice, i.e. the list is both digestable and nondigestable.

Curious, that is not what I get.

I experimented again on a list I just keep around for testing.
I confirmed that it allows digest and regular (default). See
http://justcomm.org/temp/Screenshot1.png  and
http://justcomm.org/temp/Screenshot2.png

I invited a test address (alias of my regular address) and
followed the link  in the Verify message but did not see a
digest option. See:
http://justcomm.org/temp/Screenshot1.png

The Welcome message does offer a URL to change to digest
(which interestingly did not require me to log it - maybe I was
still logged in from verifying? )  See:
http://justcomm.org/temp/Screenshot1.png

Fred