[Mailman-Users] Sub. Invitation digest option

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Feb 6 03:12:43 CET 2014

On 02/05/2014 07:00 AM, Fred H Olson wrote:

> Today I realized (and experimented) that responding to a
> subscription invitation doee not include an easy option to
> select digest mode.  Could the verify page include this option?

If you follow the web link to the confirm page in the invitation email,
it includes a 'digests' radio button selection if the user actually has
a choice, i.e. the list is both digestable and nondigestable.

Granted, there is no such option if you confirm by email. Is that what
you're asking for, or does your confirmation page not include the
digests option? If the latter, is the list you experimented with both
digestable and nondigestable?