[Mailman-Users] Yahoo spam detection

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Tue Dec 23 00:18:18 CET 2014

Some of my Yahoo subscribers are reporting that emails from my mailing
list are being flagged as spam. As far as I can tell, I'm not using
spammy words, and the emails are plain text not HTML. I have SPF set up.

One of the Yahoo subscribers kindly forwarded me the full headers and I
can see these which appear relevant:

    mta1310.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=pearwood.info; domainkeys=neutral
    (no sig); from=pearwood.info; dkim=neutral (no sig)

Googling suggests that nobody except Cisco can decipher the
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam header, and they refuse to tell even their
customers what it means, let alone people like me.

Can anyone suggest something I can do to convince Yahoo I'm not sending
spam?

Thanks,

--
Steve