[Mailman-Users] accept not accepeted

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Mar 20 20:23:28 CET 2013

On 03/20/2013 11:46 AM, jdd wrote:

> so the problem may be only with this particular user. I have to wait for
> the next failure. But then what will I have exactly to look at, and
> first where is the source mail stored? oir is the headers in the
> moderation message enough?

The headers in the admindb interface detail page are enough (click the
message # link on the summary listing).

look at From: and Sender:, but actually the address in the
From:user at example.com heading in the Held Messages section of the
admindb page or the email notification will tell you the address that
was not matched against accept_these_nonmembers. From: and Sender:
should tell you where it came from.