[Mailman-Users] accept not accepeted

jdd jdanield at free.fr
Wed Mar 20 19:46:19 CET 2013

Le 20/03/2013 17:00, Mark Sapiro a écrit :

> If that's not the explanation, what exactly do you have in
> accept_these_nonmembers?

only a list of mail adresses.

But I don't know what happen. I just tried (with my wife's email) and
the mechanism worked perfectly: the first mail got moderated (I'm the
moderator) and the second reach the list without moderation as expected.

so the problem may be only with this particular user. I have to wait
for the next failure. But then what will I have exactly to look at,
and first where is the source mail stored? oir is the headers in the
moderation message enough?

thanks
jdd

--