[Mailman-Users] List Owner Confirmation Link on Subscribe/Unsubscribe

ORiordan, Adrian Adrian.ORiordan at analog.com
Mon Jun 10 10:10:51 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply Mark.

I'm going to look into some alternatives using LDAP or AD to authenticate. This system will be used on an internal subnet so there are various authentication mechanisms already in place which I can utilize. Adding extra passwords for lists and users, in my experience, confuses the situation. Unless a system is easy to use, most user's will abandon it. I'll report back with a solution if I find one,

Regards,

Adrian O' Riordan
CAD/Engineering IS System Admin
Ext : 4451