[Mailman-Users] Mailman for Windows

Lars T. Soeftestad lars at cbnrm.net
Fri Jun 7 23:11:35 CEST 2013

Hi Mailmen/women!

Have loked at Mailman, and thought it would be perfect for my use. Which is: a regular newsletter to people working on community-based natural resource management (CBNRM), mostly in developing countries, as an adjunct to the CBNRM Net portal website (www.cbnrm.net) that I operate. My ISP, Earthlink, has so strict anti-spamming guidelines (anything about 50 adressees is bounced back) that I can't use that).

Then, to my frustration, I read that Mailman is not available for Windows (98 in my case). Really sad. Question: would you know of share/freeware that does more or less the same as Mailman, and that is available for Windows?

Kind regards,
Lars T. Soeftestad

Lars T. Soeftestad
3651 North Harrison St., Arlington, Virginia 22207-1843, United States
Phone: +1 703 534 4492, Cell phone: +47 908 23 006; Fax: +1 703 534 4466, Email: LSoeftestad at igc.org, URL: www.cbnrm.net