[Mailman-Users] Mailman Web UI command-line tool

jon pipitone jon.pipitone at utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 10 01:12:40 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I've put together a very basic command line tool for Mailman which can
list, add, or delete members from lists via the mailman web interface:

https://github.com/pipitone/mailman-console

I needed this because the shared server I host my projects on does not
allow access to the built-in command-line tools, and I couldn't find
anything existing which did the trick.

I'm announcing it here in case any of you can make use of it, or perhaps
point me to something I've overlooked.  If you end up using it, let me know
(because I'm curious!), and feel free to send any pull-requests my way if
you have 'em.

Thanks everyone!
Jon.