[Mailman-Users] SOLVED - Re: Hello all - mailman down after power failure and hard shutdown

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sun Jun 9 22:20:25 CEST 2013

Ok, facepalm time...

I had forgotten that I had built a new kernel a few weeks ago, and
changed it to the default - but hadn't properly tested it yet.

Reverting to the previous kernel resolved the problem.

I'm not sure what the heck I changed to cause this, but that'll sure
tech me to never change the kernel boot default without proper testing.

Anyway, thanks for the assist and sorry for the noise.

Charles