[Mailman-Users] moderation flag flips off automatically

Carsten Dominik carsten.dominik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:52:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a question about moderation that I was not able to find
an answer to, even though I searched  quite a bit.

I am running a mailing list where I have placed a single
rogue user under moderation by turning on  the
moderation flag for this user.  When I leave the interface, go
back in, the flag is set for the user,  as I want it.

However, each time a mail arrives from the user, the flag
somehow magically flips itself, the message  goes through,
and when I check the user data, the moderation flag is off now.

I cannot find out how this is possible - I checked the
whitelist (that is only for non-members, I think)  and the
user is not on it.

Any ideas where I should look for a problem in my settings?

Thank you.

Carsten