[Mailman-Users] accessing relay mailman server from its own network

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sun Apr 14 19:13:57 CEST 2013

Hello, Mark.

I have tried that with partial success, but there is another odd
unmentioned behaviour that I have/had to cope with.

When I click on a 0-9A-Z link I am dumped outside back at the login
window. When I log in a second time I am presented with the list of
members that I wanted in the first place, subsequent queries work first
time. Similarly when I need to moderate a message.

I am not sure under what exact conditions this happens, even if it is
consistent across the 3 machines that could be used. So will try and
determine a consistent set of circumstances under which this occurs.

At the moment removing the 'absolute=1' entries does the job 100%.

Anne